Reviews (2)

• I have to say I really enjoyed this film. It was clearly made on minimal money and, after watching the making of, I was really impressed by how the filmmakers managed to get it done.

The film itself has it's flaws and it's a shame they didn't come up with characters that were more likable but I love zombie films and this definitely quenched my zombie thirst! Visually I thought the film got better in the second half and that's where the pace picked up too. Ignore negative comments, I would say this film is definitely worth a watch to see what can be achieved with little or no cash (particularly if you are a newbie filmmaker).
  • Loved this series - Max Beesley and Julie Graham were excellent. You'll love this if you love post-apocalyptic films/shows!

Max Beesley's unsettling character was portrayed so well, you never knew what he was going to do next and Julie Graham's character journey reminded me a bit of President Roslin in Battlestar Galactica.

I thought the script and the actors were excellent, I really enjoyed the plot twists and the character development.

Personally I would have loved for the series to go on and on and I was so disappointed at how abruptly it came to an end. I have my fingers crossed that the BBC will bring it back to life one day.