Reviews (962)

• I loooove this show! It's not something I used to watch when I was younger, but recently I've been loving it! Especially all the couples, such a great show!
  • 16 April 2022
    8/10!
    A great movie I would say! There were some parts I was really invested in, while some others I found them really uninteresting. The plot twist was mind-blowing!
  • I loved this movie! It had just the right amount of plot twists and fun story line! The actors were great, and I loved all the symbolism in it! It's a 10/10!
    An okay to good film, I guess! Really interesting at some point, but really boring at some other ones. The plot twists were nice but predictable, loved the actors!
  • I really liked this show so far! It's fun, interesting, so light-hearted, and the characters are great! These Barbie series are always so fun to watch, 9/10!
  • 13 April 2022
    10/10!
    Woah, I seriously love this show! It's my first contact with the Marvelous character of The Moon Knight, and I wasn't expecting much, but this is so cool!
  • I love the Men in Black franchise so so much! And I had such great expectations for this show. I'm not saying it's not a good show, I just expected a lot more!
  • 10 April 2022
    8/10!
    This was a pretty cool movie! Okay, it wasn't as exciting as other Marvel movies, but it wasn't all that bad! It was relatively really short, but still, the Easter eggs & post-credits? Woah!
  • A nice show! I totally prefer and enjoy watching some other Peter's animated shows from the past more, but I can't say that this show was all that bad!
  • I just love this show! No, that's not true, I love the Baymax Universe in general, so how could I not love the series? Beautiful plot & such great characters!
  • Okay literally I wasn't even born when this show was being broadcasted, but I used to watch it so so much when I was little! Such a well-made and nostalgic show!
  • Wow, this is honestly such a nostalgic show from Nickelodeon! I remember watching this so much when I was younger, it's such a fun and cute show, definitely a 10/10!
  • Oh my God, I don't ever have the words to describe how many memories this show brings back, the most nostalgic show ever, honestly, definitely a 10/10!
  • Oh my Gosh this show!! It's one of the most nostalgic shows I've ever watched, I used to watch it so much as a kid, and I get so so many vibes from it!!
  • Such a great show! So well-made and fun! I loved the whole story and the characters, such great plot & performances! I seriously can't wait for season 2!
  • Not a bad show actually! I love MODOK's story SO MUCH, I know this show wasn't very amable to the public but I found it funny at some points! An 8/10 from me!
  • This show was everything! Honestly, the Guardians' story is one of my favorites in the whole Marvel universe and this show was actually really really good!
  • A really interesting and different kind of show! The thing is, this is not actually my kind of show, intriguing plot but I didn't enjoy it as much as other Marvel animations!
  • 3 April 2022
    THIS MOVIE, HONESTLY!!! My heart, it's the most heart-felt film every, if you've watched it, you know! Tau and Julia, honestly, they're the most beautiful characters!
  • A really fun and interesting show! I actually watched it with a lot of interest and was entertained at the most part. A lot of characters are included, too!
  • A really interesting show actually! It's just that it's not exactly my kind of show to watch! Intriguing at some points, not that much at some other ones!
  • A really great & funny show! I really liked all the humorous scenes, the characters were great and had a lot of good chemistry! The storyline is also so cool!
  • Such a great movie to watch! I liked it a lot, the plot, the storyline, the characters, I almost liked it more than the first movie! So intriguing and fun, 9/10!
  • 29 March 2022
    7/10!
    While I love these original comic book stories, straight from the source, even animation wise, these Marvel Anime segments aren't my favorite to watch, great Wolverine story though!
  • A really interesting show! I actually really loved the plot and the storyline, the characters and their relationships, generally the whole vibe and atmosphere of the show! It's a 9/10 from me!