Reviews (16)

• The girl that played DJ's girlfriend is a poor actress and ruined the episode for me. She's just reading out the script line for line and rushes her lines and instead of displaying excitement it just seems like poor acting. The character itself is also really annoying.
  • Original twilight movies suck. They are so dramatic and poorly acted. This movie hilariously points out how ridiculous the twilight franchise is!
  • This movie was perfect to watch with my kids. There's nothing really bad or inappropriate in my opinion. Adult stuff went over my kids heads. It's pretty funny and good story line. Don't watch this to criticize it, watch it if you wanna relax and have some laughs!
  • Pointless and Boring episode. I didn't like it and it's not funny throughout the entire thing!
  • I'd give this a 5 but the acting is good so 6 is good enough. I just couldn't get into this movie. It's just constant screaming and stress lol. Not a whole lot happens that really matters. I wasted my time!
  • I've watched Roseanne since I was a kid and I own every season. I love the Conners show and I think it's great that Roseanne and everyone agreed to keep it going. I still love the Conner family! This is a funny show and nothing wrong with it. I laugh every episode and love these characters!!
  • Just left the theatre and I'm dissapointed in this 4 star rating. I think it deserves better than that! I thought it was good and good scary moments. I love scary movies and I'm not a movie snob like so many of these people on here. Loosen up!
  • This movie is bad. The acting sucks and can be cringey and overdramatic.
  • One of the best and funniest episodes!! I laughed through the whole thing
  • This is my favorite episode!! So many of the famous hilarious Office quotes are from this episode. It never gets old!
  • Just watched the episode about Home Alone and it was so great!! I've always loved this movie and learning all the cool facts about it was so much fun!! Can't wait to watch other episodes.
  • 28 February 2019
    I felt like the movie was decent until the last 30 minutes or so. I was disappointed. I figured out some of the "twists" early on. Also why is this even called super??? They tried way to hard to confuse the audience that it was hard to follow and left a few loose ends. Acting was decent. Many questions left unanswered.... Ugh.
  • I've seen this movie several times and I cry every single time. Its a great movie. Definitely a good lesson to be learned as well.
  • 17 January 2019
    I'm about to fall asleep! This is boring and not all that good. Definitely not scary.
  • I gave 10 stars to compensate for all the low ratings. I'd say 8/10. Seems like everyone jumped on the bandwagon and started hating this movie before watching it with an open mind. It's a good movie and people should stop being so dramatic with their criticisms.
  • This was boring and so cringe worthy even for 1986.