• I Love this show I just started watching it...I never this show aired... Very funny show and I love the cast.. I wish that they can air a new show now that little Bobby is older it would be a nice show...It's nice that even after a divorce they can work it out especially for they're child now a days that's hard at least this show can prove everything is possible when it comes to family...😁😁
  • I Love this show I watch it all the time....I wish they can bring the show back!!!!
  • I still watch Roseanne over and over saw all episodes and don't get bored of any of them this was the best show ever!!!!!
  • I tried watching the show can't enjoy it I still watch the old shows of Roseanne and still enjoy watching it even though I see them over and over....... So on the Conners what happened to Roseanne's last kid Jerry!!!!!! She tried so hard in getting pregnant so they just didn't even include him in the show that's bogus!!! Also didn't include Jackie's son either....This show is tooo Fake!!!
  • I enjoy watching this movie I just wish that he can continue on making movies like this one and all the other classics that he has made..Tyler has made a drastic change on his movies which defeats the values that he instilled in his classics...That's what I miss about his movies and really enjoyed
  • I can watch this show over and over... I am sad that this show ended... I still think they should bring it back because I am still curious on what happens from the last episode that's when it was getting more interesting....Bring it Back!!!!
  • I still watch this show everyone is hilarious in this show...This show is the best comedy show and still is...I am still waiting for a continuance....I hope they are thinking of coming back
  • I Love this cartoon I still watch it....I hope they come up with new ones
  • I watch this cartoon grandma is hilarious this is a nice cartoon for the kids to watch......I hope they come up with new ones
  • I still watch this show and enjoy it....I hope they come up with a new show
  • I really enjoyed this show Mo'nique is hilarious and the crew she really is talented....I still watch this show today and still makes me laugh...I hope she comes up with bringing it back it was a hit!!
  • Jamie is hilarious in this show and the rest of the crew...I really Love this show and still watch it today....I hope he comes back to making new ones this show was a hit
  • I really love this show it is hilarious!!! I love how Martin plays the different characters I still watch it today and still makes me laugh!!!! He really has a gift on transitioning in many characters and make it seem so real and with laughter.... I am waiting on this show to come back...I hope he brings it back
  • I hope this show comes back it was hilarious Tyler Perry did a good job on this show Curtis was very funny....Bring this show Back!!!!
  • I like the show I give them credit for at least continuing the show without Roseanne....The show cannot be the same without her no matter what she was hilarious in the show....Now that they changed the show I would like to see Jackie's son I don't know why they took him out and her husband they should do something about that cuz her character now is boring....
  • I have been watching this show to me it's hilarious I have always like Cedric' s shows that he has done in the past....What I see is that no matter what is in the outside of the person at the end they all are equal and get along with a funny twist because that's what it's about....